Song List

Canciones de Estudio de Queen
► '39
► Action This Day
► All Dead, All Dead
► All God's People
► Another One Bites The Dust
► Arboria (Planet Of The Tree Men)
► Back Chat
► Battle Theme
► Bicycle Race
► Bijou
► Blurred Vision
► Body Language
► Bohemian Rhapsody
► Breakthru
► Brighton Rock
► Bring Back That Leroy Brown
► Calling All Girls
► Chinese Torture
► Coming Soon
► Cool Cat
► Crash Dive On Mingo City
► Crazy Little Thing Called Love
► Dancer
► Dead On Time
► Dear Friends
► Death On Two Legs (Dedicated to......
► Delilah
► Doing All Right
► Don't Lose Your Head
► Don't Stop Me Now
► Don't Try So Hard
► Don't Try Suicide
► A Dozen Red Roses For My Darling
► Dragon Attack
► Dreamers Ball
► Drowse
► Escape From The Swamp
► Execution Of Flash
► The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke
► Fat Bottomed Girls
► Father To Son
► Fight From The Inside
► Flash's Theme
► Flash To The Rescue
► Flash's Theme Reprise (Victory Celebrations)
► Flick Of The Wrist
► Football Fight
► Forever
► Friends Will Be Friends
► Fun It
► Funny How Love Is
► Get Down, Make Love
► Gimme The Prize (Kurgan's Theme)
► God Save The Queen
► Good Company
► Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
► Great King Rat
► Hammer To Fall
► Hang On In There
► Headlong
► Heaven For Everyone
► The Hero
► Hijack My Heart
► The Hitman
► A Human Body
► I Can't Live With You
► I Go Crazy
► I Want It All
► I Want To Break Free
► I Was Born To Love You
► I'm Going Slightly Mad
► I'm In Love With My Car
► If You Can't Beat Them
► In Only Seven Days
► In The Death Cell (Love Theme Reprise)
► In The Lap Of The Gods
► In The Lap Of The Gods... Revisited
► In The Space Capsule (The Love Theme)
Innuendo
► The Invisible Man
► Is This The World We Created...?
► It's A Beautiful Day
► It's A Beautiful Day (Reprise)
► It's A Hard Life
► It's Late
► Jealousy
► Jesus
► Keep Passing The Open Windows
► Keep Yourself Alive
► Khashoggi's Ship
► Killer Queen
► A Kind Of Magic

► The Kiss (Aura Resurrects Flash)
► Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love)
► Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
► Leaving Home Ain't Easy
► Let Me Entertain You
► Let Me Live
► Liar
► Life Is Real (Song For Lennon)
► Lily Of The Valley
► Long Away
► The Loser In The End
► Lost Opportunity
► Love Of My Life
► Machines (Or 'Back To Humans')
► Mad The Swine
► Made In Heaven
► Man On The Prowl
► The March Of The Black Queen
► Marriage Of Dale And Ming (And Flash Approaching)
► The Millionaire Waltz
► Ming's Theme (In The Court Of Ming The Merciless)
► The Miracle
► Misfire
► Modern Times Rock'n'Roll
► More Of That Jazz
► Mother Love
► Mustapha
► My Baby Does Me
► My Fairy King
► My Life Has Been Saved
► My Melancholy Blues
► Need Your Loving Tonight
► Nevermore
► The Night Comes Down
► No One But You (Only The Good Die Young)
► Now I'm Here
► Ogre Battle
► One Vision
► One Year Of Love
► Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
► Party
► Play The Game
► Princes Of The Universe
► Procession
► The Prophets Song
► Put Out The Fire
► Radio Ga Ga
► Rain Must Fall
► Ride The Wild Wind
► The Ring (Hypnotic Seduction Of Dale)
► Rock It (Prime Jive)
► Sail Away Sweet Sister
► Save Me
Scandal
► Seaside Rendezvous
► See What A Fool I've Been
► Seven Seas Of Rhye
► Seven Seas Of Rhye...
► She Makes Me (Stormtrooper In Stilettoes)
► Sheer Heart Attack
► The Show Must Go On
► Sleeping On The Sidewalk
► Some Day, One Day
► Somebody To Love
► Son And Daughter
► Soul Brother
► Spread Your Wings
► Staying Power
► Stealin'
► Stone Cold Crazy
► Sweet Lady
► Tear It Up
► Tenement Funster
► Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
► Thank God It's Christmas
► These Are The Days Of Our Lives
► Tie Your Mother Down
► Too Much Love Will Kill You
► Under Pressure
► Vultan's Theme (Attack Of The Hawk Men)
Was It All Worth It
► We Are The Champions
► We Will Rock You
► The Wedding March
► White Man
► White Queen (As It Began)
► Who Needs You
► Who Wants To Live Forever
► A Winter's Tale
You And I
You Don't Fool Me
You Take My Breath Away
You're My Best Friend


Canciones sin lanzár
► A New Life Is Born
► Dog With A Bone
► Face It Alone
► Feel Like
► Feelings, Feelings
► Hangman
► I Guess We're Falling Out
► My Secret Fantasy
► New York, New York
► Polar Bear
► Robbery
► Sandbox
► Self Made Man
► Silver Salmon

4664
► Say It's Not True
► The Call
► Amandla
► Invincible Hope

interpretadas solo en vivo
► Bama Lama Bama Loo
► Be Bop A Lula
► Big Spender
► Danny Boy
► El Noi De La Mare
► Gimme Some Lovin'
► Hangman
► Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)
► Imagine
► Immigrant Song
► Jailhouse Rock
► Lucille
► Mannish Boy
► Mull Of Kintyre

► Not Fade Away
► Rock In Rio Blues
► Sakura, Sakura
► Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
► Shake, Rattle and Roll
► Silent Night
► Stupid Cupid
► Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt
► Three Blind Mice
► Tutti Frutti
► Waltzing Matilda
► White Christmas
► Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
► (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care


Canciones de estudio de Brian May
► All The Way From Memphis
► Another World
► Back To The Light
► Blues Breaker
► Business
► China Belle
► Cyborg
► Driven By You
► Driven By You Two
► F.B.I.
► Hot Patootie
► I'm Scared
► Il Colosso
► Just One Life
► Last Horizon
► Let Me Out
► Let Your Heart Rule Your Head
► Love Token
► Maybe Baby
► My Boy
► Nothin' But Blue

► On My Way Up
► One Rainy Wish
► Only Make Believe
► Otro Lugar
► Resurrection
► Rollin' Over
► Slow Down
► Space
► Son Of Star Fleet
► Star Fleet
► The Amazing Spiderman
► The Dark
► The Guv'nor
► Too Much Love Will Kill You
► What Are We Made Of
► Why Don't We Try Again?
► Wilderness

Blogger templates

    follow me on Twitter